WHAT WE DO
We strive to assist our clients to mitigate this global problem in securing their business and to embrace new opportunities in this fast-changing world.
NETASSIST focuses on delivering total Cyber Security Solutions and Services via 4 pillars of services:
Cyber Surveillance & Monitoring Services (CSMS) is to deliver a comprehensive Cyber Threats Monitoring, Detections and Response Services to our clients. We operate a 24x7x365 Hybrid Security Operation Center (HSOC) which is ISO27001 certified.
With years of hands-on experiences in the industry, we understand well the unique capabilities and strengths of both Network Operation Center (NOC) and Security Operation Center (SOC).
We integrate both SOC and NOC functions into a Hybrid SOC (or called SNOC – Security & Network Operation Center).
By collecting all data available from various souces, we are able to detect more accurately symptoms, behaviors, indication of compromises, threats and finding out the exact root causes of various cyber threats.
Cyber Security Professional Services (CSPS) is a range of services conducted based on international standards and best practices to enhance organization’s security and control management.
We conducts various assessments, provide recommendations, audits, reviews, investigations, response and so on to help our clients to increase the overall security posture and strengthen the resiliency to cyber threats.
SECURITY POSTURE ASSESSMENT SERVICES
- External Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Internal Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Web Application Security Assessment
- Mobile Application Security Assessment
- API Security Assessment
- Wireless Security Assessment
- Thick / Thin Client Security Assessment
- Intel-Led Penetration testing
- Server / Host Security Hardening Review
- Database Security Hardening Review
- Network Architecture Review
- Firewall Configuration Hardening Review
- Application Configuration Hardening Review
SECURITY ASSESSMENT SERVICES
- Cyberdrill Exercise
- Red Teaming Exercise
- Digital Compromise Assessment
- Cyber Digital Forensic
- Cyber Incident Response
- Ransomware Incident Response
- Cybersecurity User Awareness Training
- Email Phishing Simulation Assessment
- Board Member Security Awareness Training
INFORMATION SECURITY ADVISORY & AUDIT SERVICES
- ISO/IEC 27001 Implementation
- ISO/IEC 27001 Gap Analysis & Assessment
- ISO/IEC 27001 Risk Assessment
- ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Audit
- ISO/IEC 27001 Consultancy & Support
- BCM / Disaster Recovery Consultancy
- BNM RMiT Network Resilience and Risk Assessment (NRA)
- BNM RMiT Data Centre Risk Assessment (DCRA)
- Risk Assessment Framework Development
- Security Commission GTRM Assessment
- Security Operation Center – Capability Maturity Model Assessment
- KPKT Gap Analysis & Assessment
Information Technology Audit :
- Servers and Network Appliances Assessment and Audit
- CyberSecurity Infrastructure Review and Assessment
- Security Policy, Processes and Procedure Audit
- ISO 27001 Gap Analysis, Audits and Certification
Security Advisory Services :
- ISMS 27001 Consultancy –
Information Security Management System
- Risk Assessment and Management Consulting
- Security Framework Assessment and Advisory
- Governance of Enterprise
- Information Technology Consulting and Advisory
- Information Technology Road Map
- Consulting and Advisory
Business Continuity Management (BCM) :
- BCM / DR Consulting
- BCM / DR Framework Development
Cyber Security Engineering Services (CSES) is to provide proven and practical cyber security solutions and services to organizations in a most cost-effective manner and to equip them with a range of best of breed technologies to secure their IT environment.
Our CSES specialists consist of a team with highly experienced and certified security consultants to provide actionable security advisory services from Request for Information (RFI) to Implementation of the technologies, processes and eventually on-going support and maintenance.
Cyber Security Solution Services (CS3) is to assist and advise clients in establishing the most effective ways to mitigate cyber threats for their organization which include but not limited to:
- Cyber Security Solutions for example Firewalls, WAF, DLP, SIEM, DAM, EDR, XDR and etc.
- Cyber Security Awareness Training
- ISMS Implementations and Training
- Security Training for the C-Suite
- Other training related to Cyber Security
NETASSIST is the fastest growing Cyber Security Specialist that focuses on delivering real value to organizations at the most cost effective way.
We understand our client’s actual needs in the holistic manner, and we assemble our different components of deliveries carefully to make sure our clients cyber risk and challenges can be handled professionally.
As the leading regional Managed Security Services Provider that is ISO27001 and Crest certified, we focus on protecting organizations from various cyber threats by combining strength of People, Process and Technologies in delivering Consultancy, Assessments, Monitoring, Detections, Responses and Management Services to efficiently help our clients to embrace growth and enable transformations without worrying about the resources requirements.